Tuesday, July 17, 2018

And So Relay ends again...till next year






Another year gone by,
another Relay weekend come and gone,
another Relay Season drawing to a close.
So much Hope given and money earned.
Current total is 204,231.29 USD


It was a good weekend. I could have easily managed the same personal lap record I did last year, but chose to take it easy. Managed basicaly 15 laps. Had a freind from Mischeif Managed join me half way through and BOY did he book it at times and got up to 12 laps! So proud of him! For me the track was so much smoother except some issues in one sim that EVERYONE seemed to have.

But even with him booking it about we had a blast, We went on some of the MANY roller coasters on the track this year. The one from the ACTS team is one of the best I've ever been on in Sl!

Sims will be up a few more days to explore though a few camps are already gone, you can start checking them out at Steelheads simple but very STEELHEAD build. SLURL HERE


I'll get all my photos from before, durning, and after posted this weekend. still making my way through them and the Flood party is tommrow at some point.

No comments:

Post a Comment