Thursday, April 25, 2019

Sanguinely Garden Creators

Click here for a list of all the stores on Sanguinely Garden with SLURL's to their main stores I will not be posting SLURL's individually, as you can get them all at this handy link. If you need one for an item I have on that is NOT at Fantasy fair, and that will mostly be hair and poses, Ask for it! I'll be happy to tell you, but I am trying to highlight the Fantasy Faire exclusive items, or items by FF vendors only.

SLURL to Sanguinely Garden







First gown I have to show you is by TFF and is there Iridescent Angel in Pink. It comes with the hair that I promise will fit human heads better then mine and a pair of bento wings. I ALSO missed a pose shop on The Department of Discarded Curiosities so instead of using its poses for the outfits there I used one here! Its by Fashiowl Poses and is simply called Ferret. And yes it comes with one!






Another outfit for you by TFF is part of their 7 deadly sins line and I chose gluttony! Because its pink and fun. It comes with the hair, the hat *I LOVE this hat* and an ice cream for you to eat! And the boob cupcakes can be detached






This last dress is by Harvest moon and is their Nebula Dress. The shimmery dark purple of the gown really does bring to mind a Nebula!






And lastly some rezable items for you! The vardo is by United InshCon and is their Victorian Caravan. And I really LOVE the patterns on the siding! The Campire is by Mindgarden creations and is their Campfire Gathering - Landscaped. And the garden Decor is a delightfuly whimsical piece by Little2Large called Old Chandelier Bird Feeder

No comments:

Post a Comment