Wednesday, April 15, 2020

Fantasy Faire 2020 IN ONE WEEK



Click for Bigger


JUST ONE MORE WEEK!

https://fantasyfairesl.wordpress.com/

I'm so excited! The fairelands sound like they will be STUNNING this year. Not that they arent EVERY year but Im real excited about some of the sim themes.

I will be blogging it as usual. And there are so many more stores this year! Its exciting. AND For the first time, I'll be able to blog MALE items as We got Adar added as my co model. Male items do NOT get enough coverage and I'm really thrilled to be able to blog them properly now!

It's a scary time outside of the fairelands right now. But Faire means hope. And hope is what we need. The money we raise may go to fight Cancer, But by coming to the faire lands you can help fight issues you may be having being cooped up inside. Immerse yourself in the lands, in the roleplay, in the camaraderie that only Fantasy faire can bring.

No comments:

Post a Comment