Friday, August 13, 2021

They’ve only got one good jump in them to begin with.



Click for Bigger



Wizarding Faire is open and going strong! You can get to it by clicking here! and theres lots for you to see and buy! As well as all three sims for Mischief Managed are open for visitors to explore during it!



The wizarding world is known for its strange and magical sweet treats! I should know all about them I play the owner of Honeydukes in the Roleplay! And one of the most popular treats are the chocolate frogs! And wizarding faire has two versions for you to pick from! Piper & Rue has to offer not only the frogs, but the Cards that come with them! And you can add your own photo to them! Displaying both with and with out the frog. ive got those in my hands. And scattered about me are one of Nish's free gifts. Their Chocolate Frog.

To match the decor of Honeydukes I picked the gorgeous period dress by + L & Co. Clothiers based on an outfit from the Fantastic beasts films . it's called [The Ivie] Parisienne Dress Coat and I picked the Salmon color to half match the decor of Honeydukes and well..I love pink! I've also got on a necklace by amias called KAIA wizard necklace which is found in the accessories pack.

Lastly the pose I am using is also a faire offering, its one of Diversion's Sorcerer Poses. The pose itself comes with glowing orbs but I switched them out for the frog cards!

No comments:

Post a Comment