Saturday, May 1, 2021

A’Dracunas - Creators

Click here for a list of all the stores on A’Dracunas and a guide to what is in them. and click here for an All sim visual shopping guide link. If you need one for an item I have on that is NOT at Fantasy fair, and that will mostly be hair and poses, Ask for it! I'll be happy to tell you, but I am trying to highlight the Fantasy Faire exclusive items, or items by FF vendors only.

SLURL to A’Dracunas


A number of different stores here, Including poses, beasties for you to buy! AND once again you can buy bits of the sim!

All the poses I used for the photos are by Global Nomads. They just call their poses things like Fairy 1 fairy 2 and I..forgot to remember which ones I used . DOH. But their entire shop is relay vendors so go grab you some poses!






This is the first of two outfits consisting of one relay item and one normal item from *NeverWish* . The romper I have on is called Glitter Raver . And the Horns are the relay offering and their Dreamer horns in a special Relay color! I LOOOVVEEEE the crystallize look filled with stars of all of their Dreamer line of items. The glitter effect on the outfit in full graphics is also so much fun.






The next outfit is their Happy Holo Set and it;s cute fun! Even if it left me feeling a litttlee more exposed then usual. I do wish the skirt came with undies. LOVE the neon edging on it though! And the arms I have on are the relay offering. Dreamer arms. They match the horns and again are filled with stars! I do wonder what Wings in this style would look like







The last outfit for you all is by Gypsy wolf and is their Pirate Charlotte Blue outfit. Even the necklace is part of it!







Now for some Sim bits! By Dandlion dream Factory! Theres so much more to get but here you have A'Dracunas Agraviochalices A'Dracunas Energy and one example of the A'Dracunas Hatchling Gilgadrac






And the last item for you all is the sweet hanging bed from Mindgardens creations. show off your love for Fantasy faire with it!

No comments:

Post a Comment