Monday, May 3, 2021

Peaville Goes Nuts - Creators

Click here for a list of all the stores on Peaville Goes Nuts and a guide to what is in them. and click here for an All sim visual shopping guide link. If you need one for an item I have on that is NOT at Fantasy fair, and that will mostly be hair and poses, Ask for it! I'll be happy to tell you, but I am trying to highlight the Fantasy Faire exclusive items, or items by FF vendors only.

SLURL to Peaville Goes Nuts


Once again I will squeal over how you can get bits of the sim. The VERY first time I saw some of the items I was hoping to be able to buy them! They are SO CUTE.

Both poses I use here are by XPOSEure from the Naissance set. Both outfits are also by Dark Intentions






I paired Boudica Long Loin Cloth and Arya Armour together for this look. They are sold separately and I had to do some fudging to not have the loin cloth clip with the armor. But Both are well made and come with multi colored huds!






Next is Lady Faye Gown It also comes with a color hud and I love the detailing on it. I paired it with {Acios} Gaia Antlers. Which is a really sweet flower antler butterfly head dress



Now for some of the MANY items about the sim you can buy. They are all by Sweet Revolutions. In the store you can even order a custom one. My only wish is that there was a penutperson Avatar!






On the right you have the Royal PEA Pets pack and on the left are the PEAmice set






This bit of epicness is DragonPEA Guardian . A tree dragon that's simply amazing.






and lastly this is on the left Daydreamer PEApoof Paloon and on the right is Daydreamer Pitunia PEAglider

No comments:

Post a Comment