Tuesday, March 12, 2024

I Am No Jedi...

Its that time of the year again!  Dressing up in ways to make you think about a Disney Character or from one of the franchises that fall under it

If you want to join in the bounding fun.  The list of themes for each day is athttps://www.instagram.com/p/CopsXsVrvvU There's some fun ones this year I'm looking forwards to!

I SUCK and despite having an outfit prepped with help from Saffron Foxclaw who showed me a bag for inspo since I know nothing about Loungefly bags. I laid down with a headache and did not wake up in time to take it.

And I knew todays would take a bit so I didn't do it today as well.

Today is  #tanotuesday  AKA  use Ashoka Tano. And like I do with ALL things Starwars I dragged EldorZi into it as hes one of my Go to experts and Turlocks harder to get ahold of.

He helped me assemble the outfit, found the backdrop AND did the pose. I wanted him in the photo but he hasn't gotten his avatar he wanted to use it quite done yet SO.. hopefully soon.

click for bigger
Outfit[The Forge] Mara Outfit + the pants from their Vesper OutfitSLURL
Sabers*KK* New Hope BK LightsaberMarketplace
HairWasabi // Panko Hair - RedheadsSLURL
PoseCustom by Eldorzihe doesn't have a shop
SimPersonal platform. Backdrop is Magnus Hall Backdrop Cian - The Bearded GuySLURL

No comments:

Post a Comment