Friday, March 1, 2024

It's time to Bound into March! He has the head of a camel, The neck of a crocodile

Its that time of the year again! Dressing up in ways to make you think about a Disney Character or from one of the franchises that fall under it

If you want to join the list of themes for each day is at https://www.instagram.com/p/CopsXsVrvvU There's some fun ones this year I'm looking forwards to!

This years Bounding themes start off with a tribute to The Year of the Dragon! So time to bound as your favorite Disney Dragon.

Of course my favorite is Figment. I've mentioned him often enough in other bounds. So I didn't want to do him again.

So I chose Elliott from Pete's Dragon. Heavens knows I have enough green and pink!


click for bigger
OutfitFOI - MARIE CORSET . SAGESLURL
OutfitFOI - MARIE JEANS . LIGHT WASHSLURL
Outfit::C'est la vie !:: Apple bag -wear-SLURL
HairStealthic - Ecstacy (Full Pack) -- Currently at Kustom9SLURL
PoseLuanes Poses - Romantic Roses SLURL
SimMy Beloved Steelhead's LighthouseSLURL

No comments:

Post a Comment