Thursday, March 28, 2024

My name is Zunar J 5 Slash 9 Doric 4 7.

Its that time of the year again!  Dressing up in ways to make you think about a Disney Character or from one of the franchises that fall under it

If you want to join in the bounding fun.  The list of themes for each day is at https://www.instagram.com/p/CopsXsVrvvU There's some fun ones this year I'm looking forwards to!

It's Disney cats day!

And at long last I am bounding Jake!  The Cat From Outer Space!

Adar will be happy, hes been telling me to bound him for years.

Also this movie is why I love Abyssinian cats.




click for bigger
OutfitSquishy Cupcake - Rosegold JumpsuitMarketplace
Hair{Limerence} Sherry hair-Natural beautySLURL
Pose7. Le Poppycock *Starry Night* ShineSLURL
SimPersonal landSLURL

No comments:

Post a Comment