Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Another 52 weeks of color - Week 44



Week Forty Four:

Charcoal


Click for bigger




Outfit The sea Hole - The Hunted Skirt - Foggy Hollow
The sea Hole -The Hunted Capelette & camisole pack Foggy Hollow SLURL
Extras Bad Bella Hair Rose - Steelhead Tartan
Never More Shoulder Raven by Bad Bella SLURL
Hair >TRUTH< Danni SLURL
Pose Olive Juice- Trick or Treatin' store gone!
Sim Steelhead Nevermore Harvest Hedge maze SLURL




I have no excuse for this post being THIS late other then sheer utter lazy on my part. I've never been this late with out a reason before and I feel all UGH over it. Maybe I'm getting burnt out or something but I will be finishing the challenge as well as doing my usual Advent countdown in December.


I'm not sure if the maze is still up in the form I took the photos in. The Bad Bella items I am wearing are prizes from getting to the end of it. There is always a maze there it just may not be like this!

All my photos from the maze


Click to see bigger


OH and check out my new layout!

No comments:

Post a Comment