Monday, October 20, 2014

Nightmare at the Park

So, it's been a while since I made a post. Ugh. I have been HORRIBLE at posting this year. Next year I will do better though. I have a plan, that I will announce in December. I realized the problem and it shall be fixed! Booyah!

Anyway, It's now October and the month of SL haunted places. I have a few I have gone to or will be going to hopefully by the end of the month and lets start with one of them now shall we?


click for bigger


OutfitHK - Wives and Lovers - Halloween special Marketplace store
Hair""D!va"" Hair "Norma" (Ruby) Halloween gift 2012SLURL
Pose!bang - not afraid of the darkSLURL
SimNightmare at the ParkSLURL


Nightmare at the Park is a well done and not too scary spot to go explore. The Sim windlight is perfect for it but you DO need the flashlight they offered to see things well! Make sure you have attached lights clicked to ON and have fun!


All my photos are here



Click on things, sit on things, and make sure your sound works!







No comments:

Post a Comment