Thursday, February 25, 2016

A Year of Weekly Themes - Week 8 Theme - Leap!

If you are doing this challenge please comment on the post! And for more info from when I tried this last year click here and click here for explanation of part 2 at the bottom of the post!

Flickr Group for the Challenge

Week 8 Theme
Leap


Click for bigger

Outfits :: PM :: Amalthea Dress - lavender - SLURL
Flowers and headpiece *N*UNICORN Forehead ornament FLOWER and the *N*UNICORN HEAD DRESS- SLURL
Necklace :[P]:- Amalthea Jewelry:// Platinum SLURL
\ Everything I have on is from the current round of Enchantment. This rounds theme is The Last Unicorn SLURL
Pose*Frooti - Jump for JoySLURL
SimEverlongSLURL

Next Weeks Theme
Time


Yeah so, This weeks theme is one of those tricky ones. I went with a leap pose, that doesn't really do the amazing outfit I have on justice. I chose Leap for this week as this year is a leap year and leap day is soon. But the sim didn't really lend itself to any "leap of faith" poses. Ah well, win some loose some.

I should make a post about this round of Enchantment this weekend. The book its based on is very important to me. More on that later of course!


The sim I picked for this week is a lovely "water sim" type sim. Little scattered scenes spaced out in a few inches of water. The Sim wind light gave everything a reddish overcast. I loved the randomness of the items that are set out on this sim. Things to sit on and play with As well as just look at. It's very eclectic and fun.

All of my photos of Everlong are at this link








3 comments:

  1. It's funny, we chose the same place to take the pics :) http://ygreyauer.blogspot.be/2016/02/a-year-of-weekly-themes-week-8-theme.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm behind by a ways, but trying to catch up!

    Leap ended up being a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete