Wednesday, July 3, 2024

I know a bank...



Click for Bigger



Some of you may know that one of my cats in Real life has been pregnant. We thought she was having two kittens. Her name is Peaches so we had been calling them her Pits.

Well...it turns out that she only was having the one. And it, did not make it. I wont go into the details but the birth wasn't easy and the baby, never got to take a breath.

I'm not ok emotionally

Physically Peaches is fine. But emotionally she's in the much the same state as I am.

We shall place the kitten, who we named Pit, in the bluffs on Adar's parents lands where we have placed all our cats that crossed the rainbow bridge.

I've also added a white candle for them on my alcove where I have a candle for every cat that has been in my life since the 5th grade.

Pit would have been a beautiful Orange and white Just like their mother is. And they had a loving home waiting for them with one of my best friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment