Saturday, March 13, 2021

A Jem Girl

OK

Todays theme was "cartoon nostalgia, favorite childhood cartoon"

Until you hit about 84ish. there was not a whole lot of Disney Cartoons going on, or even films. So none of my childhood favorites where Disney, You had your OG My Little Pony, She-ra, strawberry shortcake, Ghostbusters...ect ect

and then...then MY FAVORITE ...I'd rush home to watch her...

JEM AND THE HOLOGRAMS


So yeah I kinda fudged it a bit and went away from Disney. BUT HEY..so was Nintendo!






click for bigger



Outfit*Just BECAUSE* Serenaelia Dress - 15PinkSLURL
EarringsSLyfe's Wonders Jem avatar..I just used the earringsMarketplace
Hair.EscalateD. Caledonia Currently at Candyland 3
PoseOlive Juice- Rock Starletshop no longer exists
SimBackdrop citySLURL

No comments:

Post a Comment