Wednesday, March 17, 2021

Oo-de-lally - Amitie Calendar March

Today's theme is "It isn't easy being green #happystpatriksday"

Lotta ways I could have gone here.

But I also wanted to find a way to use the Amintie calender pose for march which was another two person one and just a fun goofy one.

So I went with a duo that wears green. AND is from my Husbands favorite Disney film .


So Adar as Robin hood and me as little John...kinda anyway rofl..

Just having fun!






click for bigger


OutfitMeli Imako -MI960833 MI Nice Lace Loose O-Neck Short Sleeves Dress FITMmarketplace
HairTRUTH VIP Blush SLURL
ON ADAR
Outfit - TopAURIC GREEN [TF] - [Wear to Unpack] SLURL
Outfit - Pants[ hoorenbeek ] Cargo Pants SLURL
Hat[UN] Graham's Adventuring Cap - ArcherSLURL
PoseAmitie Calendar March - REZZ me!!SLURL
Simbackdrop citySLURL

No comments:

Post a Comment