Monday, March 1, 2021

DISNEY BOUNDING FOR MARCH AGAIN!

ITS MARCH

Which means its time for the Disney Bound Challenge! *click for the challenge list*

Some of them are going to be SO easy, others not so much and I cant even do the 3rd as I don't ticktoc...

Today's is for those that don't want to click the link "Character from a Disney film that was released when you where 10

So, 1985 for me it is. Looked over the not very long list..narrowed it down to Return to Oz or The Black Cauldron, then had Adar pick between them for me.

He said black Cauldron

SO GURGI IT IS THEN!

He's been a fav since well..since I was ten lol

It was both tricky and...not to work out what to do for him. After I googled a few RL Gurgi Disneybounds it got easy.

And that necklace I found from Yummy is PERFECT for Gurgi! Apple AND croissant!




click for bigger



OutfitAddams // Pheobe outfit SLURL
HairExile - IllyanaSLURL
PoseUncertain smile - Apple SetSLURL
SimStudio Skye simSLURL







No comments:

Post a Comment