Thursday, March 4, 2021

*beeping sounds *


Back to the bounding after having skipped Tik Tok due to..not having a tick tok.

Today is Droids + Robots

Adar said I should do Eva as most folk will end up doing Star Wars ones.

So out I go to find a blue and white outfit.

Guess who is ALSO Blue and white themed?

R2D2

Guess who I ended up looking more like?

R2

guh

THEN

THEN when I tell him "I accidentally R2'd instead of Eva'd but that I can do Eva for Outerspace day" His reply "But what about the Cat from OuterSpace"

KJSAHSKFHASD Good thing he's cute and I love him


SO ANWYAY

here's todays



click for bigger








OutfitMeli Imako - MI961082 MI Gold Print Shift Dress marketplace
Hair{Limerence} Amelli hairSLURL
PoseXPOSEure Fantasia FatpackSLURL
SimSpace Station New Nerva SLURL

No comments:

Post a Comment