Thursday, March 11, 2021

Boom Baby

Today's bound was to recreate a past bound

A throw back Thursday if you would

So I went back to the very FIRST round of Disneybound I ever did and picked one of my favorites Kusko

I picked two elements from it to use again. The hair, since it is some EPIC hair, and the necklace. The gown is by the same designer but is not the same one. Different pose maker and as the sim I was on is not even around anymore, as it was a Fantasy Faire Sim, I went to the sim of its designer, Elicio Ember who is the genius behind Cerridwens Cauldron .

Speaking of Fantasy Faire they have the Sim descriptions up and I can not WAIT to see some of these!
https://fantasyfairesl.wordpress.com/fairelands-2021/




click for bigger



OutfitHestia Toga by Caverna ObscuraSLURL
Jewelery~Soedara~ Belly dancer Tariqa New Gold Necklace SLURL
Hair.:EMO-tions.. *PARADISE* SLURL
PoseLe Poppycock *Spring Fever* (6) Dreamingly Pose currently at Pose Faire
Sim Cerridwens Cauldron SLURL

No comments:

Post a Comment