Wednesday, May 4, 2022

Aarkenfen - Creators

Click here for a list of all the stores on Aarkenfen with SLURL's to their main stores and click here for an All sim shopping guide link. I will not be posting SLURL's individually, as you can get them all at that handy link. If you need one for an item I have on that is NOT at Fantasy fair, and that will mostly be hair and poses, Ask for it! I'll be happy to tell you, if I remember what I used, but I am trying to highlight the Fantasy Faire exclusive items, or items by FF vendors only. And not everything I have on.

SLURL to Aarkenfen


Got some cute things from Aarkenfen. You CAN get sim bits like the statues I just...haven't yet. But DO drop into the store for Dandelion dreams and check those out AND bits from Fantasy faire past builds by them! Heck you can even get that brilliant blue sky EEP for Aarkenfen in the store!





Lets start with this Green and leather pirate outfit by [JANGKA] called Mystical! I really love the pattern on the top. And it comes in two versions one with the overjacket and cape and one with out!





Ok this outfit was tricky to do as I mostly wanted to show off the amazing Geode Kintsugi Tattoo by K9nnor. Kintsugi is the art of repairing pottery with gold. Or turning something broken into something more beautiful then before. And I just felt it so fitting for fitting for RFL. I wasn't sure how with out resorting to a swim suit but then the problem got solved when I went into the Static store in Basset Town. Their Chrystalline Armor was the perfect way to show the tattoo. There is also bits that extent up the neck and onto the face but obviously I can't show that part. I also paired it with torment.'s taric [halo]






Now for the first of two Couples outfits. This one is by Gypsy wolf Designs and I have on Pirate Lita and Adar has on Pirate Damian. Both are complete outfits with boots and gloves! And I again like the patterns on the tops! In fact I think I may have worked with some pleather IRL with the pattern on Adar's outfit.






And the last outfits I have for you is the other couples outfit. This time they are by Tayren's Fantasy Fashions (TFF). Adar has on Edward and I have on Elizabeth. These outfits come with everything and even have HAIR. But I chose to not go with the hair. And yes i like the pattern on this one too!






now for some decor, This is Dreamland Design's Fantasy moon gate which is just fabulous! Toss a TP or Experience script into that middle part and you have a great way to transport people about your sim!





And now this cutie is by EED Home&Garden and is called Giving wings and its such a cute lil fairy and flowers! Love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment