Thursday, May 5, 2022

Opet - Creators

Click here for a list of all the stores on Opet with SLURL's to their main stores and click here for an All sim shopping guide link. I will not be posting SLURL's individually, as you can get them all at that handy link. If you need one for an item I have on that is NOT at Fantasy fair, and that will mostly be hair and poses, Ask for it! I'll be happy to tell you, if I remember what I used, but I am trying to highlight the Fantasy Faire exclusive items, or items by FF vendors only. And not everything I have on.

SLURL to Opet


Some of the best stores on this sim! So lets take a gander at a small handful of them!

All of the poses I used for these photos are from Astalianda's various Isis pose sets.





This first outfit is not the relay item by !dM deviousMind but I just could not resist getting their Bastet outfit as it fits the sim theme better. And learned that the secret color was this pink one! Perfection! I did also grab their relay offering but its more of an oriental style.





This simple but elegant silk gown is by Faida and is called Magali and I paired it with Wasabi's Shiloh hair, which is also simple but elegant!






The last outfit is Fallen Gods Relay offering for the ladies. And I WISH I had a way to make my head match but...I don't . It's a just mind blowingly detailed skin, and the outfit I have on. The outfit comes with some extra items that I do not have on and the skin goes on the face for both normal and EVO heads. It's called DYNASTY female, Ankh Ed. I've also got on the Thoth's Acolyte Reward which are hand/arm tattoos that blended well with the skin! Those are free if you go to Thoth's Sesh Hall






Now for some decor! Of course I have to show off just SOME of what you can get at meadowWorks. First here are her Ark of Anubis and Sobek God of the Nile. She has SO MUCH more in her shop as well!






These are also by meadowWorks. They where made special for Alia and he had them about his shop on the sim and people loved them so much they put them up for sale! They are the Sacred Ark of The Golden Penguins. Grab yours as they may not be around after this!







Golden Unicorn Fireworks is back with more fire bangs for you! Showing here are Dragon Tail Fountain and Cosmic Adventure Fountain which you can see in action at this link





And the last item I have for you is this Scuplted Planter by the Home store called Sphinx Cat planter

No comments:

Post a Comment