Tuesday, May 3, 2022

The Hunros Mine - Creators

Click here for a list of all the stores on The Hunros Mine with SLURL's to their main stores and click here for an All sim shopping guide link. I will not be posting SLURL's individually, as you can get them all at that handy link. If you need one for an item I have on that is NOT at Fantasy fair, and that will mostly be hair and poses, Ask for it! I'll be happy to tell you, if I remember what I used, but I am trying to highlight the Fantasy Faire exclusive items, or items by FF vendors only. And not everything I have on.

SLURL to The Hunros Mine


The shops in the mines are 95% clothing for Tinies and other small avatars. So if you have one of those this is the place for you! And while I do have one I was not feeling 100% today so didn't track it down to show off some of them. Sorry!

I do have a few things though. And I've been told that the Children of Stories Shop in the mines will have some items added as well. Like Ridable moles and elfkin avatars!

For now though let me show you what I have!






This black gown with a rainbow underskirt is by ThimbleWytch and is called Colors of Cancer. And next to me is a Dreamkin, which you can get from this years Faire treasures wootable






Next up is a fun cute full avatar. No not the mole. The square with the legs! Which you can see pop about the Mines at times when the "magic" explodes. so now you can bop about as a bit of magic! It also comes in the blue you see in the sim but I of course had to wear the pink! It's by The Silas Gallery and you can get it in the Children of Stories shop!






And now this is the Sniffer Moles outfit that the kids wore for the rp. which you can get for yourself! and the magic extractor. Both are available at the Sniffer Moles Camp







Now onto some decor. Little Big designs never fails to delight with their just..mind blowing Doll houses and this is another! And has PEOPLE. This is their Farmer's Market and while in the shop you can see it larger when you get it its small and adorable!





And the other one I have. which is also kinda something you cna wear. is this amazing hot air balloon by Birth. It's got a lot of textures to pick from so I settled on this candy pattern!

No comments:

Post a Comment