Sunday, May 1, 2022

Broceliande - Creators

Click here for a list of all the stores on Broceliande with SLURL's to their main stores and click here for an All sim shopping guide link. I will not be posting SLURL's individually, as you can get them all at that handy link. If you need one for an item I have on that is NOT at Fantasy fair, and that will mostly be hair and poses, Ask for it! I'll be happy to tell you, if I remember what I used, but I am trying to highlight the Fantasy Faire exclusive items, or items by FF vendors only. And not everything I have on.

SLURL to Broceliande


There's a good number of stores here to go to! And if you want weapons this is the sim for you! At least if you want the bladed or pointy kind..not so much the bang bang kind. Which..I had an awesome photo with one of them planned and then..forgot to do it..derp.







The first outfit I have for you is a medieval fantasy outfit by Kitty Creations called Bellatrix. It comes in several colors and includes a veiled and modesty layer that I am not wearing.







And now for not outfits but full avatars! Which make me giggle so much! A set of lil tiny egg people! they are by Frangipani Garden and are called simply Prince and Princess eggs. I love the way the lil legs move when you walk! So cute!






This Wild forest girl ensemble by Idunns Clutch is called Ayanna and has so many bits and pieces! And Even spots! Which are white so I tinted them so you can see them on my fur.





And this last outfit is a slinky number by -JELLY- is called Hera and like most others is available in an array of colors and can be worn with our with out the top. I paired it with a lovely headpiece by [rnR] called simply called flowers but I do really love them!






Now onto the decor and this cutie is from TYLAR'S TREASURES and is their Baby dragon in a nest. I want to rub his lil belly hes so cute!





This nest like bed is by Tirrany Designs and is called the Fae Tree Chair. It very much reminds me of weaver bird nests!





And while this isn't a Relay vendor item I had to get this statue by Crocodoggie called Penguinvictus because it makes me giggle. Plus hes got a friend in the courtyard you get as a sim prize if you do the hunt!

No comments:

Post a Comment