Monday, May 2, 2022

Basset Town - Creators

Click here for a list of all the stores on Basset Town with SLURL's to their main stores and click here for an All sim shopping guide link. I will not be posting SLURL's individually, as you can get them all at that handy link. If you need one for an item I have on that is NOT at Fantasy fair, and that will mostly be hair and poses, Ask for it! I'll be happy to tell you, if I remember what I used, but I am trying to highlight the Fantasy Faire exclusive items, or items by FF vendors only. And not everything I have on.

SLURL to Basset Town


There's quite a number of amazing shops filled with all kinds of goodness to find in town! From amazing clothing, fun gadgets great furniture and other decor, and as the Teegle shop is here HORSES! So have fun exploring







Here is the first of two amazing Couples outfits I have to show off. Adar and I have on Hotdogs Respectable suit and Respectable Dress. Both are in relay vendors of the shop right as you enter! You get both male and female of each in the Relay vendor and theres a hud with a range of dark colors! So well made! I like how I could have had HIM in the dress and me in the pants!

And while its not a relay item, or anything anyone can buy at all. I do have to give a shout to to my friend Eldorzi for the custom poses he made me for this and the next Photo as well! Working with tails and wings for poses is not an easy job!






The next couples outfit is by Contraption and while we had to wait a bit the jacket was WORTH the wait! Adar has on the Atreus Frock *magus* edition made for Relay. Which is this fabulous western coat with glwoing runes on it! You can change the color of the runes and how much they glow. You can also pick the shirt, cravet, button and waist coat color. We are both wearing High-waisted Trousers *Bassett* and instead of matching him in my own Frock coat I picked the Thibaut Waistcoat because it looks like what you have on with the coat only, with out the coat on. And it comes with several color options as well.






And onto a solo photo for Adar, Hes here showing off the Quills & Curiosities Hunters garb. Which is a really nice "bad guy" outfit if you are so inclined to play that type.







And the last outfit I have is a cute country gown by NAMINOKE called [r-l-f]+*N* Dress 2022.05. I paired it with one of the hairs by KMH called simply Hair F195 RFL .





Moving onto decor this fabulous desk and shelves comes with EVERYTHING you see on it and is by (:ERG:) and its their Jeweler's Research Desk.






And this bit is one of two decor items you can get from the Neo Victoria project . this ones called The unexpected visitor.


Image from Gyazo


And I had to go with Gyzo for this last item as I wanted to show the hud. it's a Kazzo from Lvl9 and honestly is one of the best things ever. As you can see on the hud it has several songs, and second page of them and I LOST it when I heard the Jurassic Park song played. Pick this up just for the fun of it and the relay donation when you buy it! It will not dissapoint in amusement factors.


No comments:

Post a Comment