Friday, March 9, 2012

7 Days Magic Bakery



Click to see bigger



Dress - *katat0nik* (dk pink) Sweetness Dress SLURL
Hair - Schadenfreude Roro SLURL
Pose - (Slow Kitchen)Fruits(Wear_me) SLURL
Sim - 7 Days Magic Bakery SLURL


This was a Destination guide find. It looked like loads of fun! Custom sounds! Interactiveness! FREE STUFF WEEE!!!


And while it is a GREAT build, it's been around a bit longer then I thought *like...YEARS longer* and apparently, stuff is no longer working. No sounds and the factory is broken. *sad fae kitty face*

But despite that I did still have fun exploring this sim. I just wish it still worked. I did IM the creator about it but nothing. So do give the place a look from a historical Secondlife stance. But don't expect to still be able to "bake" stuff.

There is even an old orientation walk through near it.




Click to see bigger

The island itself.



Click to see bigger


The factory where if it was working you could "bake" things. Sit on the stool and pick and choose your items and get it at the end. But, alas, it's either broken or I was unable to figure out how to MAKE it work.


http://softpaw.org/LJimages/SL/7bake/index.html all my photos

No comments:

Post a Comment