Monday, December 31, 2012

52 box of Crayons Color Challenge, the first color



Softpaw's 52 Box of Crayons Color Challenge info!!

I thought I'd release the first color a few days before I make my post with it on the 2nd when this officially starts. So anyone wanting to start on this can get a jump on it! So, with out further adieu .here it is!


   Almond
 
#EFDECD
239, 222, 205



I'll be showing off my choice of outfit and reveling next weeks color on January 2nd! And each Wednesday after that! I can't wait to see what everyone does!

Don't forget I've created a Flicker group and anInworld group for it.

You'll be able to keep up with my Crayon posts as I'll Actually be tagging these ones as Crayon, there is a link in the sidebar to them!



And if you want to try your hand at a weekly color challenge a bit harder then mine, check out Sookie Triellis' Twisted Color Challenge! What makes it twisted? You have to use TWO colors!

1 comment:

  1. Here's mine!
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/viticusgoff/8336785944/in/photostream

    ReplyDelete