Monday, December 31, 2012

52 box of Crayons Color Challenge, the first color

Softpaw's 52 Box of Crayons Color Challenge info!!

I thought I'd release the first color a few days before I make my post with it on the 2nd when this officially starts. So anyone wanting to start on this can get a jump on it! So, with out further adieu .here it is!

239, 222, 205

I'll be showing off my choice of outfit and reveling next weeks color on January 2nd! And each Wednesday after that! I can't wait to see what everyone does!

Don't forget I've created a Flicker group and anInworld group for it.

You'll be able to keep up with my Crayon posts as I'll Actually be tagging these ones as Crayon, there is a link in the sidebar to them!

And if you want to try your hand at a weekly color challenge a bit harder then mine, check out Sookie Triellis' Twisted Color Challenge! What makes it twisted? You have to use TWO colors!

1 comment:

  1. Here's mine!