Sunday, December 9, 2012

Another 52 weeks of color - Week 50 ~ Christmas Gold

 
Week Fifty:
Gold
 


Click for bigger

Outfit LMD Holly Gold SLURL
Jewelry *TJ* Holly & Roses SLURL
Hair !!Calico Creations!! Akeelah 1 SLURL
On Adar
Outfit Tuxedo supreme Green G&T Creations SLURL
Pose Oomph! - Behold the Light candle Prop Pose Marketplace
SimFrosty Night 2012 SLURL





Normally today would be an image for Hanukkah, but I had the images for today’s color/countdown taken before I realized it was the start of Hanukkah, so that will be tomorrow.

I wanted Adar in on this one, It just felt right. I went with a more metal version of gold then the SHADE gold. I like it better. I believe I did the same with silver in last years challenge. And found an outfit for both of us that has lovely touches of gold in it.

For the sim I found a lovely Christmas Build on Leroy that was just perfect! All shimmering and gold! I did not however like the chosen wind light and just switched it to midnight. I think the effect is much better. Its nice romantic spot to visit, and has a dance machine we hopped onto.

Tell you what, getting a good shot of a couple dancing when they both have wings NOT EASY! I tried though!



Click to see bigger


Getting the post I wanted was fun as well. It's no build so I could not use the pose I wanted! We even tried using the animations and lining him up. No go. Could not get into place. So I got him a candle pose I had as well and used that! Played with some wind light, then went back to midnight and used a "face light" and got the shot I wanted! bwee! The none cropped version is nice as well.


Click to see bigger


A small warning, there is a gift ball thingy at the place, on a two minute timer. Adar and I both got several glob gifts, which are pretty and I even tried to use them in the shot. but if there are not many folk in the build, you will get a TON of them! However it is still a lovely place to snag a few photos so it may be worth it, plus HEY free pretties!

All my shots

2 comments:

  1. Lovely Christmassy sim and your dress is beautiful, I approve of your choice of gold *g* You look like one of those Swedish maidens who file up to the altar with candles, I'm not sure of the exact ritual but it looks lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you meaning St Lucia day? Which is this Thursday!

    ReplyDelete