Thursday, January 29, 2015

A Year of Themes - Week 5 - Cats

If you are doing this challenge please comment on the post! And for more info click here!

Flickr Group for the Challenge


Week 5 Theme
Cats




Click for bigger

OutfitSN - Rainbow Paw Print Lolita Dresses SLURL
Jewelry[FPI] Plasma Pride Paw SetSLURL
HairTRUTH HAIR Bijou SLURL
PropKitty CatsSLURL
PoseKHUSH - poses - Me and my Cat! FatpackSLURL
SimKitty Cats SimSLURL

Next Weeks Theme
Dolls




So, due to my time frame for leaving for The Castle of Muskogee this weekend being moved up a day. All I have this week is the one photo. Sorry about that! I'm rushing about trying to get tons of things done in one day when I thought I'd have two!

Cats, I don't even know where to start with my love for felines. It's rather a clear love with how I look and my entire persona. I just love everything about them. How they look, their fur, their meows, their personalty. All the legends and lore about them. Just I love it all.

In Second Life, I daresay THE most popular breedable pets are Kitty Cats! I used to have some of them, but one day I logged on and they all vanished. So I gave up keeping them. I did pick up a pink baby for this pose. And I love all the holiday specials you can get and the "statues" about the store sim. So cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment