Thursday, February 12, 2015

A Year of Themes - Week 7 - Valentines

If you are doing this challenge please comment on the post!

 And for more info click here!

 Flickr Group for the Challenge

Week 7 Theme
Valentines




Click for bigger

OutfitValentina Dress ~VANILLA~ by Caverna ObscuraSLURL
HairTRUTH HAIR Fleur SLURL
PoseaDORKable Poses: Je T'aimeSLURL
SimIsle of ViewSLURL

Next Weeks Theme
Dreams

YAY new internet all installed and working great! Stuff rezzes faster I don't get bad lag now.

So I am pleased I did make it to Isle of View. Even if in the end the sim disappointed me. It's a linden built event sim so that may explain it. It's expertly built, But instead of a lovely varied build with secrets and hidden things, the same items are repeated all over the sim. A kissing booth, a patch of gorgeous flowers, a heart display, benches, bridges, trees and some fountains. The Swan boat ride, though is lovely and well done.

 There will be some events on it, so watch the Secondlife blog and facebook for announcements on it.

And be wary of rude newbies. I had one try to get me to go onto voice for who knows what reason. I refused and walked off when they wouldn't just type it out.









All my photos are seen here

No comments:

Post a Comment