Friday, February 6, 2015

A Year of Themes - Week 6 - Dolls

If you are doing this challenge please comment on the post! And for more info click here!

 Flickr Group for the Challenge

Week 6 Theme
Dolls




Click for bigger

Outfit*katat0nik* (dk pink) Sweetness DressSLURL
Doll joints[AiTech] Tattoo Layer Doll Joints (Boxed)SLURL
HairTRUTH HAIR Ivana SLURL
Pose*~*HopScotch*~* Pretty Doll - WhiteSLURL
PoseAvailable at Romp FreshSLURL
SimSteelhead NevermoorSLURL

Next Weeks Theme
Valentines

This is a day late and only one shot as yesterday was a not fun day at ALL.

 We where supposed to be getting new internet installed, WEEE YAY faster more stable service! To give the TL;DR version, it didn't happen and I had to wait around all day on very little sleep to learn that. And since I had put off going sim exploring till the faster internet this week, the post did not happen. And since today is try to on this, AND a trip out to OKRF, Again, just the one shot!

 But HEY, I still get to show off a fabulous new pose prop by Hopscotch, Put out JUST in time for this weeks theme! The Doll box comes in two colors and has several different poses. It is also Restrained Life compatible, for those that are into that. And you can pick it up at a new Kink themed faire called Romp Fresh.

 As for the theme. I chose Dolls as there is a wide way of representing them, and a wide range of feelings on them. Some people find them creepy as all get out, others are charmed by them. I fall in the middle but lean to charmed. SOME dolls are creepy as all get out, but most are rather pretty. And for around 25 years of my life, every Christmas my mother would give me and my sister a new porcelain doll. She stopped after a while, a few years after we turned 30 but is picking the tradition back up with my niece.

 Hopefully I can get back on track with sim exploring next week. I want to visit the Isle of View sim out for Valentines day!

No comments:

Post a Comment