Thursday, January 14, 2016

A Year of Weekly Themes - Week 2 Theme - Glitter!

If you are doing this challenge please comment on the post! And for more info from when I tried this last year click here and click here for explanation of part 2 at the bottom of the post!

Flickr Group for the Challenge
Week 2 Theme
Glitter

Click for bigger

OutfitDANIELLE Seren Purple-SLURL
JewelryLazuri Mio Complete Set Purple)SLURL
HairMaiOwn! Farewell SLURL
Pose[La Baguette] MagicFairy poses (1to8) with fairy grainsSLURL
SimStranger Things are HappeningSLURL

Next Weeks Theme
Pink


So, I got off by a day in my head due to Adar getting an extra day off from work. I would have sworn up and down to you that it was Tuesday and not Wednesday. Which is why this is a few hours after Wednesday is over. Oops! Sorry!

So here we go, Glitter.

I love glitter, I love how it sparkles and just is so magical. And I have seen first hand in my professional life, how a small child can light up at the thought of getting a wee bit of magical glitter from a fairy. Some people hate it with a passion but to me, its a small bit of wonder that I can own.

But its hard to really represent glitter in Secondlife. I tried to do so with a sparkly glittery dress, jewelry and a pose with glitter dust. I do kinda wish the pose showed off the top of my arms and not the underside as the jewelry has these stunning flowers on the top. And this gown is to die for, it came in several other colors but I went for the purple.

My chosen sim this time is a LEA sim. It's a quirky and whimsical build with a chess theme, But the artist who designed it wants you to make your own stories about it.

Personally my favorite areas are the umbrella trees, the chandelier tree, the book park and the water iris's with the goldfish jars.

You can see all my photos of the sim at this link here








1 comment:

  1. I think we had similar difficulties with glitter! I ended up a bit more iridescent but still mad glittery.

    http://primdolls.blogspot.com/2016/01/a-year-of-weekly-themes-glitter.html

    ReplyDelete