Saturday, May 8, 2021

Ying Yang - Creators

Click here for a list of all the stores on Ying Yang and a guide to what is in them. and click here for an All sim visual shopping guide link. If you need one for an item I have on that is NOT at Fantasy fair, and that will mostly be hair and poses, Ask for it! I'll be happy to tell you, but I am trying to highlight the Fantasy Faire exclusive items, or items by FF vendors only.

SLURL to Ying Yang


So many different types of vendors here! Including some animation vendors!






First up I have this STUNNING gown by -AZUL- called Essi .It GLIMMERS in the light with its material use. The pose I used with it is by AZK Pose from their Japanese fairy pack.






This is a full avatar by Hopscotch, its not in the relay vendor but its to much of a lumbering bit of fun to not show it off. It's called a Stalkie and I have it in the Gigantic size. It comes in a range of sizes all the way down to a small animesh version. IT comes with its own ao and is just...I like just slowly walking about in it.





This cute lil outfit is [TR] 's Beach Dreams Outfit . I paired it with Hopscotch's Emergency Potion Necklace * close up here * The pose is by Pink Moon from the Gypsy soul set





This male outfit on Adar is by Gabriel and is called Katahaori





And this last outfit I have to show off is by Poet's Heart . Its bought in two parts and is the Esmeralda Skirt & top. The pose Im using is from the Pink Moon My beautiful star pack





Now for some decor. on the left is Simple Reflections's Mystical Spiral Lights. It's all glowy and animated and fun to watch. The Log is Gecko Creations's Mystical mushroom log . I forgot to check to see if it has any poses in it





And last for you is this amazing full sized item by Color Alchemists & Imagine and it is their Astronomer's lounge. It does have animations and is just gorgeous in person.

No comments:

Post a Comment