Monday, April 24, 2023

Fungalmire - Creators

Click here for a Shopping Guide to all stores on Fungalmire I will not be posting store SLURL's individually, as my goal is for you to go to the faire to buy the items there! If you want information on an item I have on that is NOT at Fantasy Fair, and that will mostly be hair and poses, Ask for it! I'll be happy to tell you, if I remember what I used, but I am trying to highlight the Fantasy Faire exclusive items, or items by FF vendors you can get at their faire shop only. And not everything I have on.

SLURL to Fungalmire


As I said in the post about Fungalmire theres only a handful of shops on the sim as its the Literary festivals sim. But I do have a few things!





First up is this ADORABLE full avatar of a lil mushroomn person by Bespoke. There are several shades for skin and hat and even some clohting! And a full working ado. So cute






Next up is a set for both genders that can be used as either a base for a fantasy avatar or worn on its own with the skin of your choice under it. IT also has face make up but, obviously doesn't work on us. It's by Forest Fantasy Store and is their Sunflower set. There is also a jelly fish set with an amazing hat but the rest, did not work on our avatars.





The sim sponsor is Petrichor, another favorite designer, and I have two outfits from them to show off. One is among their Relay vendor items and another is just their special Relay release but its two awesome to not highlight. Lets go with the relay release first of course!

The first outfit is called Saina and is a co release with Ersch. Its a lovely but simple set of silks and comes in a shorter skirt lenth as well. On my head is these amazing Melted candle looking horns called Waxen Accessories and you can see a close up of them here






And this is their big release this year! Keeping with the water theme from last years mertail this is the Korvae Aquarion set. It comes in fits for nearly all male and female mesh bodies and fits tight enogh to the mesh you can wear most other clothing over them! Theres so much to change color of with it and you can wear which bits you want. the only part I was sad about is that the fish arent animated only the bubbles!

Closes up at here , here , here and here I do not remember which outfit by Petrichor I tossed on to keep me modest while showing off the limbs.

No comments:

Post a Comment