Friday, April 28, 2023

WooHoo! Bay - Creators

Click here for a Shopping Guide to all stores on WooHoo! Bay I will not be posting store SLURL's individually, as my goal is for you to go to the faire to buy the items there! If you want information on an item I have on that is NOT at Fantasy Fair, and that will mostly be hair and poses, Ask for it! I'll be happy to tell you, if I remember what I used, but I am trying to highlight the Fantasy Faire exclusive items, or items by FF vendors you can get at their faire shop only. And not everything I have on.
SLURL to WooHoo! Bay


Theres lots of bits of the sim build you can buy here and some great creators of a wide mix of just about everything! Take a look at a few!







First off is a skin applier for the TWI Wildcat avatar that is SO CUTE. I love the shades of purple in the fur with the white! And your eyes go purple as well! It's by Bloo Cat Creations and is just called RFL Exclusive





Next up is a gown and mask by Velvet Reflections called Zella Evening Gown. I love the color and hint of stars on the bottom of the gown and the mask, if you can wear it proper, is very nice!





Also by Velvet Reflections is this very cute Flamingo Blouse & Skirt. Perfect for a vacation trip or casual date!

Onto Decor!






First up from Rivendale are Their Aether Cat *its animated!* The glass butter *also animated and a Fire Lizard Statue from the build!





And then..and THEN there are FAIRY BUNNIES by {archduchess} and are all meant to bring awarness to variius forms of cancer. They are called Awareness Ribbon Bunny

No comments:

Post a Comment