Saturday, May 25, 2024

Reaching for hope - A slightly belated Fantasy Faire Farewell.






Yeah it took me a bit to get up to this cause of other things happening right as Faire ended.

This years faire was amazing. We raised SO MUCH money for Relay For live and Cancer research and help for families. I am so very honored and pleased to be a part of it.

I got to see one of my oldest friends ever make is spectacular Fantasy Faire Debut . You can watch Merryjests performance called Starfall on youtube



I've known Merry for over 20 years, pre SL and I'm so damn proud of my "brother" I could bust! He even picked the opening song as he knows how much I love the Secret Garden!

I worked with the Children of Stories again this year. This year it was The Desert Foxes of the Sunstone Oasis. The last few years, and espeicaly last year, where very intense and epic , so this years was a little more layed back. Still a fun rp though! You can read all about it and the updates Here!

All the photos I took over the roleplay are at this link




Had a lot of fun about the faire other then just the RP. Lots of fun times going fishing in Plankburrow or just being one of Contraptions hysterical Fish people. You will see that avatar taking a lap about the track next month! Couple bus rides too!

Over the course of the faire many sims added items to their build after events and those are fun changes to find! There where also many quests just for each sim.

I now have giant frogs, three tailed magic cats, funny fish and so much more fun things in my inventory thanks to this faire!

Photos from all the fun times

And of course the party on Junction to watch it fade into the mists when everything is returned to the waters of Linden Labs.



Now to get ready for Relay weekend! June 8th & 9th

No comments:

Post a Comment