Wednesday, May 1, 2024

The Duskfall Court - creators

Click here for a Shopping Guide to all stores on The Duskfall Court I will not be posting store SLURL's individually, as my goal is for you to go to the faire to buy the items there! If you want information on an item I have on that is NOT at Fantasy Fair, and that will mostly be hair and poses, Ask for it! I'll be happy to tell you, if I remember what I used, but I am trying to highlight the Fantasy Faire exclusive items, or items by FF vendors you can get at their faire shop only. And not everything I have on.
SLURL to The Duskfall Court


YOU WANT A GIANT FROG!

HERE IS WHERE YOU GET A GIANT FROG!

YOU WANT A CUTE THREE TAILED KITTY?

HERE IS WHERE YOU GET A CUTE THREE TAILED KITTY!

Along with some great clothing, decor and other bits and bobs! And things from about the sim! Weee yay! Even the gorgeous eep is up for sale!


Up first, I teamed up with my dear friend Siren for this shot. The pose is from Mysteria called Wanderers Friend, it comes in two and three person groups.

I forgot to ask what she has on.

I have on a delicate tattoo from Not a Peep called Leaves Embrace and the outfit is by Una called Federica.

ALSO! This is where you get the giant frog you've seen ALL over the Faire this year! Her name is Ten ton Tammy and she is by Quills & Curiosities and she is just the sweetest giant frog ever.


Next up another pose by Mysteria called Fated couple. Both Adar and I are in Una outfits, he's in Nodie and I am in LadyTargaryan.


The last of the Una outfits I picked up, what can I say they are such a good designer! This one is Dama and I love how the color fades and how delicate the top is. I also have on this just breathtaking Head piece from Tentacio called the Diosa halo. The flowers with it just went so well with this dress.

The kitty in my arms is from Quills & Curiosities and is their most adorable creation called Faelidae. He's color change and makes sounds with you boop his nose and comes in a range of sizes and ways to be carried. I love him and have been carrying one about faire since I got him.

Pose is by Mysteria again. all the poses in this post are in fact, and is called Hekate.


The last outfit I have to show you all is by Vanilla Cloud and is called High Fae . The last detailing on it is something you just have to see in world for yourself! Its SOO good! Pose, which is meant to be in a hoop but I perched on a branch isMysteria's Midsummer Delights.


Now for Decor!

This amazing dragon fountain is by Dreadfully Dark and is called Dragon's Fury Courtyard Fountain


And lastly is some of the sim build by Quills & Curiosities and its the Duskfall Crystals & Mushrooms pack.

No comments:

Post a Comment