Saturday, April 27, 2013

Disneybound Challenge week seven - Kuzco


click for bigger




Outfit Aurora Toga ~PASSION~ by Caverna Obscura SLURL
Jewelry ~Soedara~ Belly dancer Tariqa New Gold Necklace SLURL
Hair.:EMO-tions.. *PARADISE* Tinted redSLURL
Pose*FN* Outbreaker Pose SLURL
SimTitans HollowSLURL



When it was announced that Kuzco would be the character this week, I had NO clue what I would do. Then I remembered about this FABULOUS hair that Emotions put out for Fantasy faire, Yeah I had to tint it red and that was a pain to UNtint the feathers. But it was PERFECT. Then I remembered about Caverna Obscura's togas. yeah, greek but it works for me! Added in a large necklace to complete the look! BOOM BABY!!!

Chose to pose in fantasy faire this week as well, it's where I've been all week. Plus Titan's Hollow was just perfect for the look. The pose is a Fantasy Faire offering by F*cking Ninjas.

The only thing this shot lacks is a Llama and I didn't feel like tracking one down :P

1 comment: