Monday, April 25, 2016

Twilight Illusion Creators - Muse, BlackTulip, Feyline Fashions,GypsyWolf, United InshCon, and more

Click here for a list of all the stores on Twilight Illusion with SLURL's to their main stores I will not be posting SLURL's individually, as you can get them all at this handy link. If you need one for an item I have on that is NOT at Fantasy fair, and that will mostly be hair and poses, Ask for it! I'll be happy to tell you, but I am trying to highlight the Fantasy Faire items, or items by FF vendors only. SLURL to the sim




First up from Twilight Illusion's I have a fun outfit by *Independent Objects* called Arlia Dress. I love the colors. But make sure you check the box it comes in for the system layer stuff! It auto unpacked and those don't unpack with it. In this shot I am using a pose from BluPrintz called Falling up, which is why I am upside down. And lastly I paired the Hoodoo Shaman Headdress and Shoulder Ploom by Muse with the outfit. Fun feathery goodness!




Next up is the Maiden of the Falls outfit by Beyond Persuasion design. It comes with the jewelry I am wearing including the headband. I am also using one of the Black Tulip Poses called The Warrior. There is two separate sets and you can use them with our with out a sword. Sword is not included.




Here we have the Ranger Serra Meadow outfit by Feyline Fashions. It comes with a few extra parts I am not wearing, A cloak, hood and mask. And once again I am using one of the Black Tulip Poses.




And the last outfit I have for you is Gypsy Wolf's Princess Fallon Purple gown. It comes with the jewelry and I love how the folds fall bout your feet.




Now onto the rezable items. Here I am showing you the Midsummer Night's Dream Isle by Sweet Revolutions. The stumps have poses and I believe you can take the ruins off of the floating island and use them on land as is, or at the very least bury it in the ground so it doesn't show.





And lastly by United InshCon I am showing you a cute bird/fairy house called Elven Cotes. It comes with four fairies you can set to fly about it like it was their home. I just love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment