Tuesday, March 8, 2022

You Rely Too Much On Technology.

Today is International Women's day and to honor that the theme for todays bound is the Women of Marvel.


I took it a few steps more and chose a Character that also brings in representation of both those with Disabilities and Indigenous women.

Maya Lopez AKA Echo, who entered the MCU last December in the Disney+ show Hawkeye. But has been in the comics for a while. Of course there are differences between the two incarnations. She is Deaf and Native American.

She was not easy to work out a bound due to how modern and casual her MCU outfit is. In the show she doesn't use the hand print on her face like in the comics so I chose to add that to help not look so, Black widowy, and since I cant add it to my face like it should be I put it on my chest. I also changed it to Red instead of white to represent the Missing and murdered Indigenous women movement. Which ALSO is meant to be on the face but...yeah.





click for bigger



OutfitBlueberry - SpotlighSLURL
Hair[monso] Jinx HairSLURL
PoseSH Poses Warrior FSLURL
SimBackdrop CitySLURL

No comments:

Post a Comment