Friday, March 4, 2022

You can’t hurry the future.

Whats the biggest song in the Country right now?

We don't talk about bruno. As odd as that seems

Todays theme was Encanto. Which I recommend to everyone!.

I had so many ideas of who to do. I could EASILY have done Isabella. A part of me wanted to do the tucan or one of Bruno's Telenova rats. Someone suggested The Candle and I poked over my inventory and found NOTHING for that.

So I went for Bruno as someone suggested him

This Hoodie seemed a perfect way to represent his poncho.




click for bigger



OutfitVINYL - Choc Frog Hoodie Pak Fatpak SLURL
OutfitApricot Paws - Echo Jeans - brownSLURL
HairTRUTH HAIR Demelza SLURL
Pose-Lalochezia- Ceres in the Wheat Pose SetSLURL
Prop-YUMESH mesh Hourglass PackageSLURL
SimDeath Row DesignsSLURL

No comments:

Post a Comment