Saturday, March 19, 2022

Star of the Stage, Screen, And your wildest Dreams!

Todays theme! HOLLYWOOD STUDIOS

Or how I'll always think of it..Disney MGM studios lol ..Im old

I chose to bound one of the Citizens Of Hollywood from the park. Which is a group of Improv actors that show up on the streets to have skits and interact with guests.

Disney also calls them Streetmosphere. But I...as a person that works Renfaires... think of them as a Lane act or Street character.

I chose to bound Mimi Kaboom as her colors looked fun! On researching her though I learned that she no longer shows up at the park as the actress that portrayed her has passed on. And they chose not to recast her out of respect.

She would apparently hold husband auditions and was well loved by her cast mates and regular park goers.




click for bigger








Outfit - topAddams // Naima Fuzzy Knit Cardigan with Poms & Naima Lace Cami SLURL
Outfit - pantsAddams // Jade Leather Pants with Belt SLURL
HairTRUTH Beatrix SLURL
PoseI crashed on teleport and lost which pose I was using.None
SimHollywoodSLURL

No comments:

Post a Comment