Wednesday, March 27, 2024

I just call you Ocho, okay?

Its that time of the year again!  Dressing up in ways to make you think about a Disney Character or from one of the franchises that fall under it

If you want to join in the bounding fun.  The list of themes for each day is at https://www.instagram.com/p/CopsXsVrvvU There's some fun ones this year I'm looking forwards to!

It's Disney characters from the 80s

And while he didn't ORGINATE in the 80s . Herbie Goes Banana's and a TV show came out with him in it in the 80s.

So I'm bounding my favorite Volkswagen  Beetle  car. With bananas to tie into Herbie Goes Banana's

And yeah I cheated a little with the outfit as its a full perm and I did up the texture



click for bigger
OutfitWC1038 Cap Shoulders Front Slit Round Neck Basted Front DressMarketplace
HairTRUTH Tangle - RedheadSLURL
PoseFashiowl - Bananana SLURL
SimTulum Reserve ResortSLURL

No comments:

Post a Comment