Friday, March 22, 2024

I'll be shooting for my OWN hand!

Its that time of the year again!  Dressing up in ways to make you think about a Disney Character or from one of the franchises that fall under it

If you want to join in the bounding fun.  The list of themes for each day is at https://www.instagram.com/p/CopsXsVrvvU There's some fun ones this year I'm looking forwards to!

I skipped yesterday in part due to busy and in part due to. I could not figure out what to do for "bound a movie you've never seen"

But today is Pixar day  and here's a modern Merida



click for bigger
Outfit*Just BECAUSE* Brittany Top - Legacy (legacy)SLURL
OutfitFOI - MARIE JEANS . LIGHT WASHSLURL
HairTRUTH Charisma - RedheadSLURL
Pose*~*HopScotch*~* The Huntress 2SLURL
SimPersonal landSLURL

No comments:

Post a Comment