Sunday, March 17, 2024

Lucky rabbit, that lucky Oswalt Rabbit

 Its that time of the year again!  Dressing up in ways to make you think about a Disney Character or from one of the franchises that fall under it

If you want to join in the bounding fun.  The list of themes for each day is at https://www.instagram.com/p/CopsXsVrvvU There's some fun ones this year I'm looking forwards to!

It's St Patricks day! And instead of bounding a green character like years in the past. its Characters who are LUCKY!

So I am going with Oswalt the lucky rabbit. And I am aware that its his pants that are blue and im doing a top but I do what I want. lol



click for bigger
Outfit*Just BECAUSE* Havana outfitSLURL
HairTRUTH / AthenaSLURL
Pose & PropLe Poppycock *La Di Da* Set ASLURL
SimBackdrop CitySLURL

No comments:

Post a Comment