Sunday, April 23, 2023

Flambois - Creators

Click here for a Shopping Guide to all stores on Flambois I will not be posting store SLURL's individually, as my goal is for you to go to the faire to buy the items there! If you want information on an item I have on that is NOT at Fantasy Fair, and that will mostly be hair and poses, Ask for it! I'll be happy to tell you, if I remember what I used, but I am trying to highlight the Fantasy Faire exclusive items, or items by FF vendors you can get at their faire shop only. And not everything I have on.

SLURL to Flambois


I don't have a super amount to show off from this sim but its for a good reason.

If you play a tiny THIS IS THE ONE FOR YOU! I believe 80% of the shops are for tinies and their clothing and gear. I have a Tiny but I never can find it in my mess of an inventory. SO just trust me on theres super duper cute stuff for you here and you should RUN not walk to go look.

Plus it has waffles for you.

You can also find the Teegle store as the central main shop with their new release of four kinds of animesh dogs. They are super cute and of course super high quality. I just didn't grab one. But if you want one go and get it! they are only at the faire for the run and then will move to the main shop.

But I do have a few things so lets go!





I have on the Olwyn outfit by !!Kute Kreations!! Its a cute "school girl" look and each part is separate, the sweater the tank and the skirt!






and here I have on the Amber Lady Gown by John Dee's Emporium. I kinda forgot to also put on the matching Tiara. This outfit is a part of his Lithomancy series of clothing and divinations tools. It comes in a few other Gemstones! I think I also saw a lovely looking Rune set in his store as well.





Moving to the decor. or well this almost isnt decor but a whole building. Little Big Designs has moved from making amazing and stunning detailed Doll houses, to a full sized play house for small kid avatars! Or tinies lol. I have details of it here , here and here and a video of it here which lets see if it embeds proper below

No comments:

Post a Comment