Friday, April 21, 2023

Frostweald - Creators

Click here for a Shopping Guide to all stores on Frostweald I will not be posting store SLURL's individually, as my goal is for you to go to the faire to buy the items there! If you want information on an item I have on that is NOT at Fantasy Fair, and that will mostly be hair and poses, Ask for it! I'll be happy to tell you, if I remember what I used, but I am trying to highlight the Fantasy Faire exclusive items, or items by FF vendors you can get at their faire shop only. And not everything I have on.

SLURL to Frostweald


Lets get started with my first round of designers to show off for the 15th year of Fantasy Faire!





First up I have a cute lil blue embroidered dress to show off. It's by SAIKO and is called Laverna. I love the leather corset on it and it comes with some cute rope thigh sandals but heels so cant wear those lol.






This just gorgeous cream elven gown is called Frostweal Eve and is by Gypsy Wolf. It comes with the circle I have on and also a long cape in the back. The cape is not detachable.





For the last of the outfits I have my first photo with Adar in it as well!
Why?
FIRE WEAPONS!
He's holding the Hellish Blades by Broken Arc . The fire is ANIMATED and there are two other fire weapons as well. I'm holding the other side of the coin with the Heavenly Crossbow also by Broken Arc. Both are scripted and ready for battle.

I'm wearing YLONA in Moonstone by Tamiron Forge and he has on Gypsy Wolf's Pirate Drake Red . Its not a relay offering but looked better with the swords lol.

And lastly you can buy our poses as well! I'm using one of Poseidon's two relay offerings and, honestly I cant remember which one its from they just numbered them. And he's using Aelithe's Vengeance pose. Both pose sets come with their own weapons to use but of course I replaced them for the photo.





And lastly some Decor items! No Sim bits but I'm sure those are coming after Roawenwood gets their shop up. But what I have hear is the Elemental Crystal Display by Roped Passions, the crystal has a pose inside it. Elven Double Banner by Tirrany Designs, and you can click to change colors and metals on it but not the pattern. and the Pandora rock pool by Mindgarden creations. Its part of a set of rocks and I chose to just show off one part.

No comments:

Post a Comment