Thursday, April 6, 2023

IT'S ALMOST THAT TIME!

One of the BEST times of the year!



Click for Bigger




Chasing my Panic flamingo about for fun! He was telling me its TWO WEEKS till FANTASY FAIRE!

The fun all starts on April 20th!

This will be my 12th year blogging and Im still as excited about it as that first year! It's always an honor to be a part of this event. As always the sims all sound amazing and I can not WAIT to see them!

And I'm SUPER excited for this years Children of Stories RP. I'm going to have a slightly bigger role then usual this year and I'm just ...UGH I cant wait!

ALSO

ALSO

My friend Eldorzi is an official blogger this year too! He'll be blogging both on his Emrys avatar as well as a Little Owl named Mr Templeton! His Flickr's here Its going to be so cute and fun!



Counting down the days till blogger day and I can see the simmmss

No comments:

Post a Comment