Thursday, April 27, 2023

Isles of Aquarius - Creators

Click here for a Shopping Guide to all stores on Isles of Aquarius I will not be posting store SLURL's individually, as my goal is for you to go to the faire to buy the items there! If you want information on an item I have on that is NOT at Fantasy Fair, and that will mostly be hair and poses, Ask for it! I'll be happy to tell you, if I remember what I used, but I am trying to highlight the Fantasy Faire exclusive items, or items by FF vendors you can get at their faire shop only. And not everything I have on.

SLURL to Isles of Aquarius


This sim of course has TONS of Mer centered shops. Loads of tail appliers and other bits and bobs to play a mermaid in Secondlife. You can find skins for the three most popular Tails. Aii's new Riptide tail, Petrichor's Valenne and Cynefin's Nemessa tails.







First up I have a tail applier for the Riptide tail called Shifting Sands and is by mermade. Its a dark purple with gold highlights and really just lovely! I also have on the the Floral bra "Lilan by ANTAYA . And Adar is wearing an outfit by Hawker's House called Men's Mesh Plantagenet . The boots are attached to the pants.





next up is a none mer outfit. a lovely ladies outfit by Hawker's House called Ladies Mesh Cerilla Gown Raya I really just love the colors on it! And about my neck is ANTAYA's Choker with butterflies. I forgot to get a close up of it though.

First up I have a tail applier for the Riptide tail called Shifting Sands and is by mermade. Its a dark purple with gold highlights and really just lovely! I also have on the the Floral bra "Lilan by ANTAYA . And Adar is wearing an outfit by Hawker's House called Men's Mesh Plantagenet . The boots are attached to the pants.





Last in the outfits and another tail applier. This time its for the Nemessa tail and is a BOM tail called Lilian by Misteria. The scale on my arm ae also by Misteria their Marina Scales.





Now for some decor. which isnt really mer related. The item in the middle is Fantasy Pixels Floating Faries Lantern with two of TONKATIHEAD ' Balloons in Both Hands

No comments:

Post a Comment