Sunday, April 30, 2023

Khumbala - creators

Click here for a Shopping Guide to all stores on Khumbala I will not be posting store SLURL's individually, as my goal is for you to go to the faire to buy the items there! If you want information on an item I have on that is NOT at Fantasy Fair, and that will mostly be hair and poses, Ask for it! I'll be happy to tell you, if I remember what I used, but I am trying to highlight the Fantasy Faire exclusive items, or items by FF vendors you can get at their faire shop only. And not everything I have on.
SLURL to Khumbala


So much to pick from here in Khumbala! Loads of skins and things for a rang of avatars. Accessories, gizmos, some clothing and DRAGONS

This is the sim where you can get yourself a full dragon avatar!

Some come get yourself some goodies!





First up is two outfits from the always amazing Scarlet Fey I'm in their relay offering called Nimrodel and Adar is in their Herolorn Outfit. You can;t tell due to the sim EEP that his outfit has these lovely shades of dark blue on it! So worth a look in person!




Know how I said you can get dragon avatars here? Well HERE IT IS. Exclusive to the faire till its over is Dawn Kingdoms Valorian Dragon! It is based on the dragons in Game of Thrones and even comes with skins to match them! However I of course picked the pink one. Have fun being a dragon!




next up is one of the many lovely items you can get by. This is their rainbow sequined dress called Vela Rain. I love the reflections on the gown and it also has a more modest version as well.




I said skins for all kinds of avatars? Well heres one! This pink purple and stars skin for the TWI Wildcat is playfull and I love it. Its by Multifarious Mainstore and is called Impassioned Skies . There are others in the shops but this one was my fav.





the last outfit I have for you is by .Verd Min. and is their Roni Set it is a cute top corset and skirt number that you can wear each part separate!




There are a lot of decor items but This post is already long enough so Just one item! Also From Dawns kingdom and is their Relay kiosk Item. Deco versions of the Valorian Dragon. IN a fire and ice style! Decorate your castle! It comes with all you see here.

No comments:

Post a Comment