Saturday, April 29, 2023

Safe Haven - creators

Click here for a Shopping Guide to all stores on Safe Haven I will not be posting store SLURL's individually, as my goal is for you to go to the faire to buy the items there! If you want information on an item I have on that is NOT at Fantasy Fair, and that will mostly be hair and poses, Ask for it! I'll be happy to tell you, if I remember what I used, but I am trying to highlight the Fantasy Faire exclusive items, or items by FF vendors you can get at their faire shop only. And not everything I have on.
SLURL to Safe Haven


I actually have no clothing items to show off from Safe Haven. The shops are mostly buildings and decor items! So here's four of the many you can find in it!







On the left is Icaland - Fountain 8 CM and its actually FULL PERMS! So go for it and dress it up to your hearts content! On right is Collect's Half Moon Plant Shelf in Purple and is a great place to put some plants!





and here is Unique Obsession's Draped Snuggle Tent. yes it has sparkles! and on the right of it is Mirage's Old world Daybed.

No comments:

Post a Comment