Monday, January 2, 2012

Another 52 weeks of color - Week 1


Week One:

Champagne


Click for bigger

- Outfit - *Goddess* Phantom Think of Me Gown in Champagne SLURL
Hair **Pocket Mirrors** Nastassja SLURL
Pose - aDORKable Poses: Snowflakes SLURL
Sim - My home plot in Steelhead Nevermoor SLURL


A New Year full of Colors has started!


The year is however, not off to a good start for me. I am sick. So instead of going to a location to explore I'm just giving you the single dress shot. I promise to do better for week two though!

I had NO champagne ..that I could find in a short search due to the sick, in my inventory so I had to do something I try not to for the challenge, buy it off the market. But, I do love a good Movie gown reproduction so it was worth it. And next weeks color, I already have something of!! Woot


ok..I think it's time for me to head back to bed. I'm not sure how coherent this post was..

3 comments:

  1. You are quite enchanting for being unwell. I hope you feel better soon. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww that's not a nice way to have to start the new year :( Hope you feel better soon.

    Softpaw looks awesome however. Beautiful gown!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty and magical. Very well done!

    ReplyDelete